Results: Leadership Development, Career Development, Personal Development, Teamwork, Communication
Gallup® research proves that people succeed when they focus on what they do best. When they identify their talents and develop them into strengths, people are more productive, perform better, and are more engaged.
- People who use their strengths every day are 6 times more likely to be engaged on the job.
- Teams that focus on their strengths are 12.5% more productive.
- People are more than 3 times as likely to say they have an excellent quality of life.
Strengths are the unique combination of talents, knowledge and skills that every person possesses. People use these innate traits and abilities in their daily lives to complete their work, to relate with others, and to achieve their goals. But most people don’t know what their strengths are or have the opportunity to use them to their advantage.
Gallup’s Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment is the first step in helping people identify their talents. Clifton StrengthsFinder® results give people a way to discuss and develop their unique combination of skills, talents and knowledge — also known as strengths.
From more than 50 years of research to our bestselling books, Gallup’s StrengthsFinder® assessments have helped millions of people discover what they do best. Start using your strengths today.
- Where your true strengths and talents lie
- Language that helps you better understand your uniqueness and how you can succeed
- How to be your best self and understand those around you
- Lead a more productive and happier life
COURSE LENGTH: HALF-DAY
TO LEARN MORE, CLICK HERE